Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Talk

I had "The Talk" with my mom today. You know. . . "When a mommy and daddy love each other very much, the daddy puts his . . . " Except it went more like, "Yes, mom, its consensual. No, mom, it isn't abuse. Yes, you're right, it is very dangerous . . ."
I don't think I will ever be a mother, so I can't say that I understand where she's coming from. But I understand where she's coming from. She gets to worry about me, it's her right as my mother. I have been severely injured living in the BDSM world. I will probably be injured again, I hope not, but that's the reality.


This semester's tuition was $1575. I bought my books today, they cost $375.63. You would think that they would have the decency to at least buy me a pear martini from Cheesecake Factory. Nope. You will exalt the massive, protruding genitals of academia, and you will like it!

I would settle for a vodka & Sprite . . .


My History of World Religions professor is sponsoring a trip to India for two weeks this winter. I want to go so bad, but guess who has two tits & won't be able to afford it. . .  This girl!


On the next edition of NudeChronicles, it will be the story of how K learned that some men are not Doms, but big scary monsters who just want to hurt little girls. Bring your popcorn & pajamas!



XOXO
K



No comments:

Post a Comment