Sunday, August 26, 2012

Ring of Fire

Last night was lovely. Went to an event, met some incredible people. Most importantly, I learned what my mentor does. Not that I have the capacity to put into words what it is that he does, but it was phenomenal to watch.

I became the backdrop for a show. While covered in alcohol, he zapped little sections of my back with the Violet Wand so that I became a human hibachi. After he moved on from my back, he drew a trail with mousse up my right leg, across my back, and down my left leg. I'm not sure if he zapped it, or had a lighter. . .  Either way, having mousse set on fire on your skin feels like a warm little ( side story here ) . . .

Remember Tribbles? From Star Trek?


Yea. Tribbles turned me into a racetrack. Fireplay cherry has been popped. Lovely evening.



So. . .  I've been slacking on my blog. Sorry. Life got crazy with my first week back at school. I'll get better at it. I think this blog grounds me, gives me something to do every day. 




XOXO
K

1 comment:

  1. To My sweet little one. it was My honor to be able to show you how fun fire play can be and to introduce you to My family and My friends, your such a lovely person I look forward to the journey.

    ReplyDelete