Monday, August 20, 2012

Long Day

First day of fall semester. All of my professors are tolerable and I get on campus early enough in the morning to get a parking spot. Coffee from the cafeteria is still slightly less appealing than used motor oil.

Got to play with a Dom last night. Two product reviews are done now. . .  Hoss & the crop. I hate crops and he knows it. So of course he decides that I need a complete product review & he would only use the crop to beat me. This particular Dom can be quite a butthole, but his gentlemanly bits are some of my favorite. So I guess I'll keep him around.

Update on Hoss. . .  HE FITS!!! Okay, so he only fits about half way in, but that's something. The Dom I was with last night convinced Hoss that he wanted to occupy my lady bits. Or, I suppose convincing my lady bits that they ( It? What is correct here? ) should allow Hoss to gain entrance.  Pictures were taken, if I fall in love with any of them, I'll post them.



Okay, sorry for such a short post, I'm exhausted. Mondays will probably be post-less because it's the day I go to school & work. I'll make up for it tomorrow. Tomorrow's post will be pretty legit, I'm excited for you guys to read it.


XOXO
K

No comments:

Post a Comment