Saturday, August 15, 2015

Sometimes, Things Fall Apart

Today seemed totally normal. Had "normal" sex, nothing crazy. But then, it happened. I completely broke down. He was in the shower cleaning up and I sat in the middle of our bed, sobbing into my pillow. I have no idea what was wrong but I felt, I don't know....  Surely I'm not the only one that has felt violated for no apparent reason. Let me make this abundantly clear.... I never put out any sign that could even be faintly construed as a "no", much less actually saying "no". I didn't feel the need. But after, I felt things that I've never felt after a consenting interaction with another adult. We talked it out. Will talk more tonight after the little goes to bed.


Went to see my favorite band of all time the other night and had quite the session afterwards. Something about being held down with him in my throat that just soaks my thighs.... We've almost gotten to fitting his entire fist in my ass. We're {this} close, just have to get past that thumb knuckle bone.

Haven't done any product placement lately. We bought this awesome lube. It's pretty effective. The only reason (probably) we've gotten as far as we have with the fisting project. It works well as a lubricant and as a numbing agent. The cons I've found are that it makes him numb as well, so that's not great. But it does work well for ass-play type activities that don't require multiple-person stimulation. (Prolonged plug-wearing, fisting, extreme insertion, etc.)


XOXO
K

1 comment: